If you have had an accident because of someone else’s negligence you may be entitled to financial compensation:
- If you have experienced pain and suffering an unbiased jury can award you money to compensate for past and future unremitting pain.
- If you have lost your ability to work and have lost income because of your disability, you can be compensated for such past losses and also for all future monies you will lose because of your disability.
- You can receive compensation for your past and future medical expenses.
- You can receive compensation for the stress and embarrassment, or even the strains on your family relationship for your inability to take care of your own children as well as any interference with your sexual relations can also be compensated.
- Damages to your property are also compensable if they have occurred in an accident or incident which was brought about through the negligence of another person.
What to do if you are injured:
If you have been injured in an accident, it is important that you hire an attorney as soon as possible to explain your rights, to preserve essential evidence, and to contact and secure witnesses. These steps may be crucial to allow you to prove your case in court.
The attorneys at The Greenberg Law Firm, LLP are available to help you 24/7, if you or a member of your family has had a personal injury from an accident.